7 nights with hiking fun for the whole family
Pure culture on the Kristberg
Experience cultural beauty up close at Panoramagasthof Kristberg
The Montafon has a lot of exciting things to offer, especially for culture enthusiasts. The Kristberg looks back on a long history of settlement, which already found its beginnings in the prehistoric age. The archaeological discoveries are numerous. Even today, tradition is highly valued by the people of Montafon.
All cultural experiences at a glance:
There has been a great variety of archaeological discoveries here and the Montafon locals still celebrate old traditions today.
- St. Agatha chapel – Montafon's oldest church
- Miners' guide as PDF file (long)
- Miners' guide as PDF file (short)
- Folk music – the flute player from the Kristberghof
- Point of echo – Silbertal's echo really does exist
- Silbertal forest school – experience the forest from a whole new side
- Archaeological discoveries on the Kristberg
- Legend and stories around the Kristberg
- Cultural assets on the Kristberg – photos & films
If you want to explore the cultural offers of the Montafon region, just send a no obligation holiday enquiry. The indulgence team of the Kristberg Hotel is looking forward to your visit.