7 nights with hiking fun for the whole family
General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry
Information about our hotel contract with the valid cancellation conditions
These General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (hereinafter referred to as “AGBH”) shall replace the previous ÖHVB [Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions].
Our contribution for your "safe" (holiday) feeling :)
Should there be restrictions due to Corona - COVID-19 (e.g. travel ban or travel restriction with legally prescribed quarantine (proof), Covid-19 illness with positive testing (proof) or an official segregation order (contact person 1 - proof), no mountain railway operation at all partners of the "Montafon Brandnertal Card" resp. in the entire holiday region "Montafon" due to a Corona-related order) or one of the cancellation points from our internal cancellation insurance (proof) occurs, a free rebooking or cancellation is possible at any time up to 24 hours before arrival.
This is our contribution for more "serenity" and a good feeling of "security" in the current, because of Corona - COVID-19, a very demanding time.
Information can be found at https://www.montafon.at/en/service/corona.
We are very confident that we will all get through the current period in the best possible way and emerge strengthened and united.
We are very much looking forward to your enquiries, bookings and of course especially to welcoming and pampering you at the Kristberg in Silbertal, the gourmet mountain in the Montafon.
§ 1 General
The (General) Austrian Hotel Contract Terms and Conditions represent the contractual content under which Austrian accommodation providers usually conclude accommodation contracts with their guests. The Austrian Hotel Contract Terms do not exclude special agreements.
§ 2 Contractual partner
(1) In case of doubt, the Party of the Proprietor shall be deemed to be the Customer, even if the Customer has ordered or co-ordered for other named persons.
(2) Persons making use of the accommodation are guests within the meaning of the terms of the contract.
§ 3 Conclusion of contract, down payment
(1) As a rule, the accommodation contract is concluded by the accommodation provider's acceptance of the guest's written or oral order.
(2) It may be agreed that the guest pays a deposit.
(3) The accommodation provider may also demand advance payment of the entire agreed fee.
§ 4 Start and end of the accommodation
(1) The guest has the right to move into the rented rooms from 3.00 p.m. on the agreed day.
(2) The accommodation provider has the right to withdraw from the contract in the event that the guest does not appear by 6.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival unless a later time of arrival has been agreed.
(3) If the guest has paid a deposit, on the other hand, the room(s) shall remain reserved until 11.00 a.m. of the following day at the latest.
(4) If a room is used for the first time before 6.00 a.m., the previous night shall count as the first overnight stay.
(5) The rented rooms are to be vacated by the guest by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
§ 5 Withdrawal from the accommodation contract - cancellation fee
(1) If the Accommodation Agreement provides for a down payment and if the down payment has not been made by the Party in due time, the Proprietor may withdraw from the Accommodation Agreement without granting a grace period.
(2) If the guest does not appear by 6 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, there shall be no obligation to provide accommodation unless a later time of arrival has been agreed upon.
(3) If the contracting party has made an advance payment (see 3.3), on the other hand, the premises shall remain reserved until 12.00 noon at the latest on the day following the agreed day of arrival. If more than four days have been paid in advance, the obligation to accommodate shall end at 6 p.m. on the fourth day, the day of arrival is counted as the first day, unless the guest gives notice of a later day of arrival.
(4) Up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Party at the latest, the Accommodation Agreement may be terminated by the Proprietor, for objectively justified reasons, unless otherwise agreed, by unilateral declaration.
(5) Up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract may be terminated without payment of a cancellation fee by unilateral declaration by the Party.
(6) Outside the period stipulated in § 5.5, cancellation by a unilateral declaration by the Party shall only be possible upon payment of the following cancellation fees nbsp:
- up to 1 month before the day of arrival 40 % of the total arrangement price;
- up to 1 week before the day of arrival 70 % of the total arrangement price;
- in the last week before the day of arrival 90 % of the total package price.
(7) In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will charge the daily rate offered minus € 15.00 per person (adult(s)/night).
Important! By confirming the reservation, every house guest is automatically covered by our holiday insurance. .
Important! Cancellation fees only apply if it was not possible to sublet the accommodation to other guests to compensate for the cancellation.
§ 6 Provision of the substitute accommodation
(1) The accommodation provider may provide the guest with adequate substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for the guest, especially because the deviation is minor and objectively justified.
(2) An objective justification is given, for example, if the room(s) have become unusable, guests already accommodated extend their stay or other important operational measures necessitate this step.
(3) Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation shall be borne by the accommodation provider.
§ 7 Rights of the Guest
(1) By concluding an accommodation contract, the guest acquires the right to the customary use of the rented rooms, the facilities of the accommodation establishment which are usually and without special conditions accessible to the guests for use, and to the customer service.
(2) The guest has the right to move into the rented rooms from 3 p.m. on the agreed day.
(3) If the full board or half board has been agreed, the guest shall have the right to demand an appropriate substitute meal (packed lunch) for meals which he/she does not take.
If these terms and conditions for the hotel business are unclear, the pampering team from Panoramagasthof Kristberg will be happy to help you. Do you agree with the terms and conditions? Then book your favourite room online at the Kristberg right away.