7 nights with hiking fun for the whole family
Leisure-WildPass summer in Vorarlberg
The best offers for your summer holiday on the Kristberg
The Leisure-WildPass Montafon Brandnertal allows unlimited use of numerous services in Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau from 3 to 14 consecutive days.
Services of the Freizeit(S)pass Montafon Brandnertal
With the Leisure-WildPass Montafon Brandnertal, the Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau are open to you and your family. Enjoy and save money at the same time - that's the motto.
Prices with the Montafon Guest Card
|Prices in EUR|
Prices without the Montafon Guest Card
|Prices in EUR|
- Use of all 19 cableways in operation in the Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal, Walgau and the Großes Walsertal (during summer operating hours) cableways Brandnertal, Bergbahnen Gargellen, Erlebnisberg Golm, Kristbergbahn, Lünerseebahn, Muttersberg Seilbahn, Seilbahn Schnifisberg, Silvretta Montafon, Tafamuntbahn, Sonnenkopfbahn and the Seilbahn Sonntag Stein.
- Public transport - bus services in the Montafon, postbuses and local buses in the Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch Montafonerbahn (Bludenz - Schruns) and ÖBB (Austrian Railways): Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg
Note: Also valid with the Tyrol Transport Association for the Silvretta – Kops connection.
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße for the pass holder for trips made in a private car/on a motorcycle or bus.
- Public outdoor pools – Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Partenen Pool, the “Mountain Beach” leisure park in Gaschurn, the all-weather pool “Aquarena” in St. Gallenkirch, VAL BLU Freibadepark in Bludenz, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark in Klösterle
- Museums – Gaschurn Alpine and Tourism Museum, Schruns Heritage Museum, Bartholomäberg Matins House Museum, Silbertal Mining Museum, Tschagguns winter sports exhibition, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Bludenz City Museum, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- 10 % discount on the regular price of rounds trips on Vorarlberg lines - Bodensee Shipping Company in the Bregenz bay and border triangle panorama trip (except for tour rides and restaurants). Information: T +43 5574 42868 or vorarlberglines.at
- New! Unlimited use of all 9 open cable cars and chairlifts in Paznaun and Samnaun (note opening
times!) as well as public transport in Paznaun.
A photo (taken on-site at no extra charge) or the first and last name is required in order to issue each leisure pass. Discounts for children and seniors are only available with the presentation of a valid photo ID (passport).
|Bambini||Born in or after 2017 - FREE (Ticket required)|
|Kinder||Born in or after 2004 to 2016|
|Senioren||Born in or before 1958|
Your summer in the Montafon Hotel am Berg
With the Freizeit(S)pass Montafon Brandnertal you can really savour and enjoy the nature time in Vorarlberg. The holiday region between the Verwall, Rätikon and Silvretta mountains offers many exciting hikes, bike tours and numerous exciting outdoor events around the energetic panoramic guesthouse on the Kristberg.