4 nights (from Sun - Thur) OR 3 nights (from Thur - Sun)
Montafon Brandnertal Card
The best conditions for your holiday on the Kristberg
The Montafon Brandnertal Card gives you unlimited access to various facilities and services in the Montafon from 3 to 14 consecutive days.
The Montafon Brandnertal Card advantages
The Montafon Brandnertal Card gives you unlimited access to various facilities and services in the Montafon, in Brandnertal, in Klostertal and in Walgau.
The Montafon Brandnertal Card is valid for you and your family. Enjoy and save money, that's the motto.
Apart from free access to the mountain railways you also enjoy other free benefits:
- Use of all 18 cableways in operation in the Montafon, Klostertal, Brandnertal, Walgau and the Großes Walsertal (during summer operating hours)
- Public transport - bus services in the Montafon, postbuses and local buses in the Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch Montafonerbahn (Bludenz - Schruns) and ÖBB (Austrian Railways): Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg
Note: Also valid with the Tyrol Transport Association for the Silvretta – Kops connection.
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße for the pass holder for trips made in a private car/on a motorcycle or bus.
- Public outdoor pools – Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Partenen Pool, the “Mountain Beach” leisure park in Gaschurn, the all-weather pool “Aquarena” in St. Gallenkirch, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark in Klösterle
- Museums – Gaschurn Alpine and Tourism Museum, Schruns Heritage Museum, Bartholomäberg Matins House Museum, Silbertal Mining Museum, Tschagguns winter sports exhibition, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Bludenz City Museum, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- 25% discount on the regular price of rounds trips on Vorarlberg lines - Bodensee Shipping Company in the Bregenz bay and border triangle panorama trip (except for tour rides and restaurants). Information: T +43 5574 42868 or vorarlberg-lines.at
Prices & conditions
The Montafon Brandnertal Card is valid from April to November. In order to be able to issue the Montafon Brandnertal Card for you please bring a photo, which can also be taken here for free if you do not have one with you. For concession cards for children and seniors please show bring a photo ID.
Your summer at the Montafon hotel on the mountain
Enjoy your summer in Vorarlberg to the fullest with the Montafon Brandnertal Card. The holiday region between Verwall, Rätikon, and Silvretta mountain range offers many adventurous hikes, mountain bike tours and various great outdoor events around the energy-rich Panoramagasthof on the Kristberg.