7 nights stay with breakfast, dinner and many inclusives
Eco-friendly holiday in the Montafon
Outstanding sustainability at the Kristberg Panoramagasthof
The 2-star-superior Panoramagasthof has been awarded for its successful “Kristberg life's bliss” by the Unternehmen.V, the office for future concepts. The Kristberg hotel's sustainability shows in the use of preferably regional products and a sustainable heating and hot water generation with biomass as well as solar energy.
The Kristberg Panoramagasthof is partner of:
Active environment protection
The 2-star-superior Panoramagasthof offers a true contribution to our environment:
Warmth & electricity from our own generation
- In 2006: A heating and electricity centre was build that provides all the houses of the Zudrell family and the Panoramagasthof with warmth and electricity.
- The district heating supply is generated by a solar collector.
- Solar collectors are installed at the Panoramagasthof and also at the private houses of the Zudrell host family to provide hot water.
- Electricity is generated with a cogeneration unit. Whatever amount of electricity is not used is then feed as eco-power into the public network. Only renewable and purely organic crude material is used: wood chips, pellets, biooil, …)
- In 2010: our own transformer saved 16% of our energy use.
Because of the many efforts of the sustainable Kristberg hotel the amount of waste gases has been reduced, the heat transfer has been optimised and the consumption reduced.
Support the eco-power project at the Kristberg Panoramagasthof
It is so easy to contribute to a better environment: just register at the Vorarlberg “ÖKO-Strombörse” (energy exchange) and support the “ÖKOPLUS-facilities number 281”.
ÖKO STROMBORSE® in Vorarlberg
At the Kristberg Panoramagasthof you have the opportunity to take part in a tour through the whole plant and get to know more about the sustainable work at the Kristberg Panoramagasthof.