Kristberger Wellbeing Time January 2022
4 nights (from Sunday to Thursday) with the following pampering extras:
- Ascent and descent for arrival and departure with the Montafon Kristberg cable car
- "Energetic start to the day" breakfast buffet
- 5-course evening menu with a choice of the main course between a meat dish or a vegetarian delicacy
- High-quality food and drinks with HUNZA crystal salt revitalised and energised water with AMANDA water revitalisation and basic products that are as natural as possible.
- Free rental of shoe claws and gaiters
- Free rental of snowshoes, poles and gaiters for that "special" winter experience
- Free rental of cross-country skiing equipment (skis, poles and boots) from our cross-country ski rental (We have boot sizes from 26 to 48.)
- Active panorama map Kristberg (skiing area, winter hiking trails, snowshoe routes, cross-country skiing trail, tobogganing opportunities, ...)
- Active panorama map of the entire Montafon region
- Current snow report from the Kristberg family ski area
- Up-to-date avalanche warning service from the Vorarlberg regional warning centre
- Free use of our infrared sauna with the provision of cosy Kristberg bathrobes
- Included travel cancellation insurance for all bookings
- All services of the BergePLUS programme Montafon where we are a member
- Free broadband (400 Mbit) internet WiFi (T&C for WiFi usage PDF)
Important!!! In winter, the entire Kristberg area is a "car-free" zone. However, getting there is still simple, easy and uncomplicated.
Note: Shorter periods (1 and 2 nights) with adjusted prices are also possible.
The Panoramagasthof team is looking forward to seeing you. See you soon.
Simply click on the room price, enter your details and shortly afterwards you will receive your reservation confirmation.
The prices indicated are per person.
|Children prices per week|
|in the parents' room||in own room|
|up to 4 years free||50%|
|from 5 to 8 years - € 70,00||50%|
|from 9 to 12 years- € 100,00||80%|