4 nights (from Sun - Thur) OR 3 nights (from Thur - Sun)
Directions & Location
The Kristberg Panoramagasthof in Silbertal in the Montafon
By car, by train, by bus or by plane: the hotel in Montafon with a sustainable concept on the Kristberg in Silbertal can easily be reached.
The indulgence address in Silbertal
Panoramagasthof Kristberg – Familie Zudrell
6782 Silbertal in the Montafon
Arrival by car
Arrive by car, the individual and independent way of travelling. The route offers hardly any steep passages, no mountain pass road and is usually perfectly accessible even during the winter.
Pleas note: The use of Austria's motorways and expressways is subject to charge; and you will need the Austrian toll sticker.
- Via checkpoint Lindau or Hörbranz: Rheintal motorway A14 – Amberg tunnel – take exit Montafon at Bludenz Ost – B188.
- Via the Arlberg: take exit Bludenz Ost – B188.
- From Zurich / Chur: take exit Gams (Principality of Liechtentein) – checkpoint Tisis (Feldkirch) – Walgau motorway A14 – take exit Bludenz Ost – B188
- From St. Gallen: Swiss Rheintal motorway – take exit Oberriet-Meiningen – motorway to Bludenz from ramp in Rankweil – Amberg tunnel A14 – take exit Bludenz Ost – B188.
Arrival in winter
The Panoramagasthof can only be reached via the Montafon Kristberg cable car during the winter. You will, however, find free parking spaces at the valley station and can then reach the Kristberg Hotel easily and conveniently.
The team at the Montafon Kristberg mountain railways have a list of names of our guests and will thusly provide ascent and descent tickets for your arrival and departure. And then the adventure begins: the team at the Kristberg Panoramagasthof will pick you up from the mountain station with a skidoo and will then bring you to the first address for indulgence in the Montafon. The luggage will arrive by cable car.
Arrival in summer
Important: The private owned single route street from Silbertal up to Kristberg can only be used with an valid permission (qualification certificate) and/or a written reservation in „Panormagasthof Kristberg“ (only overnight guests).
If neglected a fine of € 700,00 can be charged.
Arrived in Silbertal (890m above sea level) take thestreet left up the SPAR supermarket and the Hotel Hirschen. After 50m take a turn left (you can see a green sign Kristbergstrasse) to the single route Kristbergstreet.
After ca. 3 km you will arrive at a junction, please drive straight ahead (with another green sign Kristbergstrasse). Another 2 km upwards there is also a green sign with Kristbergstrasse just follow this direction.
Now only 1 km is left to finally reach your destination. (Kristberg at 1.425 m above sea level)
Arrival by train & bus
The public transport will take you comfortably and with no traffic jam to the Kristberg Panoramagasthof in Silbertal. The Montafon train will take you from the Bludenz express train station to Schruns. From there the post bus will take you to the Montafon Kristberg cable car.
Timetables for train, bus & cable cars
- Find your train connection with the Verkehrsverbund Vorarlberg on www.vmobil.at.
- Further train connections:
- The Montafon public bus service offer the perfect bus connection to the Montafon
- In order to get to the Kristberg Panoramagasthof you will additionally need the Montafon mountain railways timetable.
Free pick-up service
Tell the team at the 2-star-superior Panoramagasthof on the Kristberg your arrival time and the train station you arrive at and benefit from the free pick-up service.
Arrival by plane
In case you take the plane to your holiday in the Montafon the following airports are nearest to the Kristberg Panoramagasthof:
- Zurich-Kloten Airport, 150km
- Altenrhein, 75km
- Friedrichshafen, 100km
- Innsbruck Airport, 130km
Your address for indulgence in Montafon is easy to find and there are various ways to get here. There is just one question now: have you already made a reservation for your room at the 2-star-superior Kristberg Panoramagasthof?