Pure culture on the Kristberg
Visit cultural beauties from up close at the Kristberg Panoramagasthof
The Montafon has a lot to offer, especially for culture enthusiasts. The Kristberg has a long population history that dates back to the prehistoric period.
There has been a great variety of archaeological discoveries here and the Montafon locals still celebrate old traditions today.
- Miner's tour – a journey through time to the 14th century
- St. Agatha chapel – Montafon's oldest church
- Folk music – the flute player from the Kristberghof
- Point of echo – Silbertal's echo really does exist
- Silbertal forest school – experience the forest from a whole new side
- Archaeological discoveries on the Kristberg
- Legend and stories around the Kristberg
- Cultural assets on the Kristberg – photos & films
- Culture package deals at the Kristberg Panoramagasthof