4 nights (from Sun - Thur) OR 3 nights (from Thur - Sun)
Folk music by Adolf Zudrell
The “flute player from the Kristberghof”
Authentically and real that is how Adolf Zudrell presents himself, not only as senior manager of the Kristberg Panoramagasthof but also as an enthusiastic musician. When it comes to regional music there is no one in the Kristberg quite like him. His folk music songs cover a wide range from rustic to thoughtful tunes and are available on CD.
Adolf Zudrell, the “flute player form the Kristberghof” is well-known in the Montafon and beyond.
In 1960 Adulf Zudrell founded “Die Lustigen Silbertaler” with four of his friends. Band members were:
- Edwin Erhard (leader & accordion)
- Franz Zudrell (bass)
- Herbert Bitschnau (trumpet)
- Heinz Tschabrun (guitar)
- Adolf Zudrell (clarinet)
“Die Lustigen Silbertaler” had their first official performance at the Heimatabend in Schruns and it went so well that soon after that they were invited to perform in Germany, Switzerland and the rest of Austria.
The musical career of the jolly quintet went uphill form there until the decided to split up in 1972. Adolf Zudrell fully dedicated himself to his hotel, the Kristberg Panoramagasthof.
- 1966: Live appearance on “Autofahrer unterwegs” at the Wiener Stadthalle
- 1967: First TV appearance in Gaschurn.
- 1993: Soon after his training to become a Vorarlberg forest guide Adolf Zudrell started with the miner's tour through the St. Agatha chapel. Not long after the first tours he decided to enhance the cultural-historic tours through the former mining period on the Kristberg by playing the recorder for the participants.
As flute player from the Kristberghof Adlof Zudrell has already released several CDs:
- „So kling’s im Silbertal 1“ (EUR 10,60)
- „So klingt’s im Silbertal 2“ (EUR 10,60)
- „Andachtsmelodie“ (EUR 6,50)
- „St. Agatha Lied“ (EUR 6,50)
- „Das Echo vom Silbertal“ (EUR 6,50)
The CDs are of course available at the Panoramagasthof on the Kristberg and can be purchased here. We also gladly send Adolf's CD to your home. The delivery costs will be charged separately.
Give it a listen
All songs by Adolf Zudrell are available for mp3-download or streaming. Only the first 60 seconds can be listened to.
YouTube from "Adolf Zudrell´s Andachtsmelodie"
Enjoy atmospheric holidays with folk music by the “flute player from the Kristberghaus” at the Zudrell family's inn in Silbertal that has been awarded as the 14th singer and musician-friendly hotel. Send us your no obligation holiday enquiry.
Every now and again you will meet other singers and musicians at the Panoramagasthof, so making music with the local folk musicians is more likely than not here at our hotel.