7 nights with hiking fun for the whole family
Which corona rules do I have to follow?
Current Corona measures
Current Corona measures in accommodation and gastronomy - Updated on: 11 November 2021
Your pleasant and above all safe stay is a matter close to our hearts. Comprehensive measures are in place to reduce the number of infections and thus the risk of infection to a minimum. The Austrian Federal Government has decided on adjustments to the measures for the coming months. The capacity of intensive care units (ICU) will be used as a benchmark for changing the measueres again according to a national step plan.
When the utilization of intensive care units in Austria decreases again, the 2.5G rule (vaccinated, recovered or tested by means of a PCR test) occurs at level 3, for example, and the 3G rule applies from level 2 (vaccinated, recovered or by means of a PCR test or controlled antigen test) in force.
We will always inform you promptly about innovations for your carefree and safe time with us on the Kristberg in Silbertal, the mountain for connoisseurs in the Montafon.
2-G rule for gastronomy accommodation and cable cars
This means that "currently" only those who have been vaccinated or recovered have access. However, a transition period of four weeks (until December 6, 2021) has been introduced for the 2-G verification. During this period, the first vaccination in combination with a PCR test serves as proof of entry. The 2-G certificate is valid for people aged 12 and over.
- In accommodations, the 2-G rule applies. When entering accommodation for the first time, a valid proof of a complete vaccination (valid from the second vaccination, in case of vaccination with Johnson & Johnson from the first vaccination) or a confirmation of a recovered Covid-19 infection is required.
- Services at the hotel may only be used with a valid 2-G proof.
- Business Travel: For stays for urgently needed professional reasons, the 3-G rule still applies. For the gastronomic facilities of accommodation establishments, a 2-G proof vwill be required.
- In gastronomy, the 2-G rule applies.
- For optimal contact tracing, a guest registration requirement applies.
Leisure & Culture
- The 2-G rule applies for visits to leisure facilities (e.g. swimming pools) as well as events, guided tours and workshops in cultural facilities.
- For visits in museums, wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory.
Events, Christmas markets
- For events from 25 people, the 2-G rule applies.
Shops, banks, post office, pharmacies, …
- FFP2 masks are mandatory.
Public Transport & taxis
- FFP2 masks are mandatory.
Ski lifts & cable cars
- The 2-G rule applies for cable cars from 15. november 2021.
- No masks required.
A complete overview of the current COVID-19 measures in the Montafon is available at https://montafon.at/en/service/corona and from Visiting Vorarlberg safely at https://vorarlberg.travel/en/visiting-safely/holiday-and-leisure.
Je zorgeloze verblijf in Montafon - COVID-19-maatregelen in Montafon.
ANOSAN® Alpin-Edition (ULV-Kaltvernebler)
Since September 2020, we have also been using the ANOSAN® Alpine Edition (ULV cold nebuliser) for natural surface and room air disinfection on a daily basis. This disinfects all rooms perfectly and naturally every day.
Highly effective against bacteria, viruses, mold, spores and well tolerated by humans and animals.
Purely mineral without organic compounds and without environmentally harmful residues
100% environmentally compatible and leaves no chemically aggressive residues
ANOSAN® Alpin-Edition is based on the so-called IMEALIT method (interactive membrane electrochemical activated low ions transfer) and allows cold fogging without waiting time. It was specially developed for rooms where people stay.